Highly skilled and accomplished Global IT Services and Program Manager offering an exceptional track record in ITIL-based customer service management delivery, infrastructure, and business operations and development. Consistently recognized for an uncompromising commitment to producing quality business solutions that enable businesses to meet and exceed corporate goals and objectives. A solutions-driven professional who combines technical skills with operational expertise in leading project teams to excellence. Accustomed to dealing with cross-cultural environments having worked in Russian and US markets.
Areas of Expertise
- Project Management and Implementation
- Business and Process Improvement (Lean)
- Building Accountability into Organizations
- Effective Communication within Organizational Levels
- International 3rd Party Outsourcing
- Metrics and Performance Management
- Broad experience in IT Infrastructure
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- Strategic Planning
- Skilled Presenter and Teacher
Education and Certifications
- Masters in Business Administration, University of Portland, Portland, OR.
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce (Finance), Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA.
- PMP Certification, PMI Project Management Professional, Portland, OR.
- ITIL v2 Foundations Certification, v3 in process
- Client/Server, Information Security, Backup and Restore, Help Desk, Data Center
- IT infrastructure deployment
- XenDesktop, XenApp, MPLS
- Remedy Call Center Software
Operations Management & IT Liaison
- Served as Service Level Liaison between IT and Design Engineering customers within Intel. Owned customer satisfaction, service level agreements, and vendor relations.
- Managed development team responsible for call tracking system built on Remedy architecture and ITIL processes.
- Drove infrastructure solutions in both Unix/Linux and Windows environments for client and server.
- Managed Service Desk, Logistics Support and Back-up and Restore services for 2000 internal engineering customers.
- Managed capital budgets for multiple Design Engineer divisions.
- Developed the Nizhny site into a strategic software development site and operation hub for Intel Russia by establishing strategic site-specific metrics and monitoring budgets of multiple functional organizations..
- Drove operational objectives in Information Security and Asset Management across 50 sites worldwide.
- Member of IT team that drove ITIL processes throughout multiple environments across the globe.
- Led a team of 40 Agile-Scrum developers in the development of world-class eCommerce business applications for Intel’s worldwide Sales and Marketing Group
- Managed global stakeholders to ensure that all projects were delivered on time with high quality utilizing C#/.Net and SAP applications.
- Delivered high-profile, mission-critical sales applications which are still in world-wide use to handle the majority of Intel’s orders and commission tracking using Agile Development techniques.
- Project Manager for Information Security Operations Team of 23 support engineers, protecting 30,000 Unix and Linux systems at 50+ worldwide Intel sites.
- As Program Manager for Asset Management Operations Team of 17 logistics specialists, was responsible for managing all asset tracking processes for over 50 Intel sites.
- Served as Project Manager for site selection of first Russian-based Intel site in Nizhny-Novgorod
- Launched Intel’s first Russian Marketing Center
Training, Team Development and Presentation Skills
- Recruited, selected and hired high performing team at Nizhny-Novgorod location including Finance, Marketing, Human Resources and Software Development positions.
- Designed and implemented Training and Development protocols and materials for Russian site which are still being utilized.
- Mentored and coached team
- Acted as Intel company spokesperson for press conferences and media interviews.
Daimler Trucks North America 2012 – present
The IT Project Liaison acts as the middleman between Core IT and the Business Units to drive solutions to the enterprise for both internal and external customers. We enable our customers to succeed.
- Own customer engagement and relationship with Business Units as a representative of IT.
- Ensure that an appropriate technology direction has been set for projects.
- Garner necessary IT resources to move project activities forward.
- Oversee design, quote, and deployment of project infrastructure.
- Serve as Project Manager to deploy projects, as needed.
- Use Six Sigma and Lean skills to drive process improvements to IT operations.
- Advise organization in Transition Management activities in preparation for large process change.
- Remove obstacles!
- Planned and deployed infrastructure solutions to enable external outsource vendor in the Philippines to do business with DTNA Finance. Included MPLS/private circuit, virtual desktops, Citrix XenApp, onboarding, and ongoing support.
- Led project to replace obsolete Citrix solution with a new, information security-compliant solution with phone-based VPN and upgraded hardware and software environment. Improved vendor connectivity to DTNA environment for users worldwide.
- Drove multiple projects that staged hardware environments for mission critical tools and applications.
Project Management Institute (PMI) 2011- 2012
VP of Marketing-Portland Chapter
Software Development Center Manager (EMEA)
2006 – 2009
2005 – 2007
Director, Russian Marketing Center
2004 – 2007
Manager, IT Engineering Computing Support
1999 – 2004
Honors and Awards
- Intel Nizhny-Novgorod Volunteer of the Year 2008
- Intel Russia/CIS Recognition Award 2005 & 2007
- Divisional Recognition Award: IT Asset Management 2004
- Divisional Recognition Award: Software Solutions Group Integration Team 2003
- IT Information Security Team Anti-Virus Mitigation 2002
- Divisional Recognition Award: Service Request System Development Team 2000